Works

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Last words of a Loser

           

This is it. The day has come .The day that I never dreamt of. The day that I never wanted to happen.

This is the outmost shame of my life that I made someone an element to betrayal.

Today I stood as a convict of honesty and truth. I never thought that I would do such thing like that. The pain of losing someone’s trust is unbearable. I broke their faith in me.

I stood as an absolute loser by dropping a valuable heart. I made them bitter and I know they hate me.

I’ve earned very few hearts in the course of my life. I’ve been honest and open to them.
Of course I lied many but those lies will never affect my stand on friendship and love. And I never faked my Identity. I was accused of being another person now. The fact is I don’t even know what kind of person I am.

It’s not their fault of judgment against me because I think I’ve never had a heart to fill someone’s affection and never had a slightest chance of gaining the trust. May be I’m not even a person. I’m a savage.

I am my problem. I am my nemesis. No one ever believed me. Not even my own family had the trust. They know that I’m a retard. I feel sorry for them. They deserve a better son. They deserve a better brother they deserve a much better person than me. I’m the disappointment of my family. No wonder that someone who I never met has lost faith in me. I think they are right. I might me a Liar and a killer of trust.


I lost a sweet person today. I was hated. I was crushed and steeped down to the ground.
It’s obvious that I stand alone in the dark every time and I got used to it. But I never felt so bad like this. I made a person look like a fool for trusting me. I am a sick bastard.

A sweet melt down to sorrow because of my cruelness. It served with everything I desired and always smiled for me. It sweetened my heart offering it self when needed. It served me and pleasured me till the very last bite. All it asked from me is a speck of Trust and Honesty.

From the bottom of my heart I feel bad for losing a person who is so sweet all the time and affectionate. I still know that I’m honest and true. But all I don’t know is me. And when I know what I am, I’ll be a complete man.

I wish I could be forgiven. But I don’t think I deserve that.

Am I a Liar? Am I a fraud?
No.
Am I a loser? Am I a zero?
Yes.

These might be my last words because it takes a heart to write something appealing and you now know that I’m heartless. Even if I had one, It’s rotten and broken.


--- THE END ---

No comments:

Post a Comment