Works

Friday, July 22, 2011

The Inside


                    The Inside
                                       - Johnny vas.

There is a pain inside me. Deep and hollow.
 
I wish I could cry and let it out.
But something in my heart is suppressing it.

I pursue my life without any spice
Searching for a tiny speck of luck.

I fear the darkness around me.
Hiding and hoping for a spot of light.

Years passed and nothing changed.
I questioned god for being so hard.

Then a voice inside me whispered and said
Wake up you chuck! Stop passing the buck.

Yours is the life so make it up.
Yours is the triumph when you fight enough.

Withstand and engage till you see the light.
Face up the dark and never wish for luck.


That made my mind to open up wide.
My heart felt light like it came out from the hide.

I started my journey to win the Destiny.
I stood up firm holding spirit as my weapon.
I stay lionhearted with my heart as a shield.

I might fall down but I will never turn around.
I might be wounded but not defeated.

Soon comes a day where the battle ends.
So be patient and strong to sing the victory song.

--- End ---

3 comments:

  1. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln

    ReplyDelete