Works

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Eden’s Golden River: A Mirage

                       
                           Eden’s Golden River: A Mirage
                                                                                      - Johnny vas


I see water flowing in a stream.

The water looks pure and beautiful.  I see the golden rays of the happy sun reflecting on the water ripples.

It looks like a Golden river of heaven.


I see trees all around the stream.

They are thick and green and dancing with the breeze with overwhelming joy. They are so in sync and hailing to the Mother Nature.
 
They are the loyal servants of the nature. How sad they can’t walk.


I see swans. They swim in the golden river. They are so beautiful and gracious. They have the great ability of separating water from milk. How sad they can’t suck grime out of water.

Every thing was so scenic. I wish what I see is real.

Because In real life…

I see water hardly flowing in the stream. The water looked dull and dark with the accumulation of dirt and I see plastics swimming instead of Fish.

It looks like a dead pond of hell.

Poor water can’t even cry to complain.

I see no trees around the stream. It is dry and dead land everywhere. Looks like they can finally walk. Oh! No. They were killed. Brutally assassinated by the so called intelligent species of the very own Earth.

Yet the trees serve their killers.
They protect them.
They comfort them.
Because
They are the loyal servants of the Mother Nature.

Poor Trees can’t even run away from them.

I see no swans in the stream. They might have tried hard to suck the grime from the water and failed.

Poor birds can’t even fly to a better place.


All of these were so happy and beautiful before the existence of us.

We may be the intelligent species on earth but we are definitely not the beautiful species...

I wish we are not real.




--- End ---




No comments:

Post a Comment