Works

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

An Ice cream story - Johnny vas

                                                                                

                                                                                                                      
Years ago…

I remember I was still a small guy but most lovable and active guy in school.

There used to be an ice cream parlor beside the school.

I don't like ice creams very much. But since the day I saw her... I fell in love.....with her and the Ice creams.

She was the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

She has the beautiful smile on earth...

She comes to the parlor everyday to have an ice cream and I use to stare at her every day but she never looked at me.

Days passed…

I couldn’t talk to her as I don't know how to start?

One day as she was eating her ice cream some one jerked her and the Ice cream fell down. Her beautiful milky cheeks turned red. Tears were rolling in her eyes. She sat on a bench helplessly. I couldn’t see her in the sorrow.

I ran to the parlor and bought an ice cream.
I went near to her. Placed it beside her.
It was the first time she saw me.

thank god!!!

she smiled at me and said "Thank you". The voice of her is still breezing in my ears....

she asked me "where is yours?" 
I said " I don't have it!"

She gave a pity look on me.....and said,

let's share it.....

I couldn't reject her invitation...so we shared it...

now she was about to leave.... I don't know what to do?

I remained starring at her...

but she didn’t...she thanked me again...and said " I owe you an Ice cream and I'll buy you that tomorrow".

she smiled at me and left the place....and I remained static until she is off my sight....
I’m exited for the next day coz she spoke to me atlast.

then the next day I was waiting for her at the parlor … hours passed. I waited for her all day. But still no sign of her.

the next day....
the next day....
the next day....
the next day....
the next day....
the next day....
the next day....
the next day....
the next day....


at last I found her....she looked like an angel to me in the white frock and she was smiling at me gorgeously ...there was a huge bunch of flower bouquets around her...

I went up to her and asked "where is the ice cream?"

She didn’t reply… but she kept smiling at me.

I told her to wait and then I bought her an ice cream and said “now you owe me two”

She smiled at me then we shared it again…



It’s been 15 years now… 

I went to see her again…



I'm so exited to see her.
I grew up as a tall smart guy but she is still the small angel with the same refreshing pretty face and the lovely smile... 

strangely she hasn’t grown an inch.

Is she an angel?

Maybe she is ….

That is why god took her back.

she died with Cystic fibrosis...she might have struggled a lot....yet she ended up with a smile on her face.

What can I say to a girl like her... May be I was not smart enough for her.

I love U....

and
.
.
.
I miss U…



---- End ----

4 comments:

  1. Really deep guy, with your writings u can arrive at the heart of the persons.
    Compliments sweet guy.

    Desi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's really a good story, i love i, wish u success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a heart touching and lovely story..your writings are awesome..keep doing it..wish u good success...;-)

    ReplyDelete